Saturday, July 08, 2006

Distributing Documents


Since my last entry one week ago today, we've been passing paperwork around for review and approval by ALL parties. Because of the Independence Day holiday week-end, Lisa was not able to review the details of the offer with the builders until Wednesday. After reviewing with both Rob & Dewey and getting signatures, the signed documents (with a few minor changes and clarifications) were e-mailed back to me on Thursday evening. Since the Geralds live out of town, I forward the documents (via e-mail) to them for review. There were no changes of particular consequence and Wayne & Susan should be sending the documents back to me with their initials next to the changes.

After I have their initials on the changes, which will constitute a "fully executed Purchase & Sale Agreement", escrow will be opened. I'll write about that next time.

That's enough for now. Will let you know when documents are signed and we go to escrow.

Have a great week-end!
Carol

Carol@TopPropertiesWenatchee.com
Current Wenatchee news, info and trends
Do a search of listed Wenatchee homes for sale

No comments: